MyLibrary - Indexes, bibliographic
Lists of pointers to magazine and journal articles
- AGRICOLA - "AGRICOLA (AGRICultural OnLine Access) is a bibliographic database of citations to the agricultural literature created by the National Agricultural Library (NAL) and its cooperators."
- ERIC - The ERIC Clearinghouse provides information on becoming a teacher, alternative routes to certification, and teacher education programs.
- Google Scholar - An index to scholarly literture on the Internet
- INSPIRE - A large collection licensed biblographic datdabases touted as a "digital library of Indiana". Registration is free to Indiana residents and login is required.
- Project MUSE - "...a unique collaboration between libraries and publishers providing 100% full-text, affordable and user-friendly online access to over 300 high quality humanities, arts, and social sciences journals from 60 scholarly publishers," but the articles are only available to subscribing libraries.
- PubMed - PubMed Central (PMC) is the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) free digital archive of biomedical and life sciences journal literature.