MyLibrary - Philosophy
Thinking and thinquing
- Alex Catalogue of Electronic Texts - A collection of about 600 texts from American and English literature as well as Western philosophy
- Animus: a philosophical journal for our time - "...aims at an understanding of the works of Western civilization and contemporary views of these works. It seeks to promote a standpoint which is critical of dogmatic positions both within contemporary views and within the Western tradition itself."
- Consciousness, Literature and the Arts - "...provides a forum for new work relating the arts and literature to the exploration of consciousness currently flourishing in many disciplines such as philosophy, cognitive science, psychology, neuroscience, computer science, and physics."
- Dictionary of Philosophy - "to provide teachers, students and laymen interested in philosophy with clear, concise, and correct definitions and descriptions of the philosophical terms, throughout the range of philosophic thought."
- Essays in Philosophy - "...exists to publish philosophical papers of quality, papers which the editors believe will make a contribution to the literature on a certain topic. The Journal holds to no specific school of thought, mode of philosophizing, or style of writing. Each issue of the Journal will be devoted to a specific topic."
- Etica e Politica/Ethics and Politics -
- Florida Philosophical Review -
- Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy - "...founded in 1995 for the purpose of providing detailed, scholarly information on key topics and philosophers in all areas of philosophy."
- Journal of Evolution and Technology -
- Journal of Philosophy, Science and Law - "...edicated to examining issues in the intersection of applied philosophy, science, and the law."
- Minerva: an Internet Journal of Philosophy - "...published annually and is available on an open-access basis on the Internet. The journal publishes articles relating to philosophy construed in a broad but scholarly sense, without preference for any particular school or intellectual tradition."
- Online Books Page - "...a website that facilitates access to books that are freely readable over the Internet."
- Philosophers' Imprint - "...refereed series of original papers in philosophy,... it is not restricted to any particular field or school of philosophy."
- Philosophical Dictionary - "This is a concise guide to technical terms and personal names often encountered in the study of philosophy."
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy - "...designed from its inception (September 1995) as a dynamic reference work ... each entry is maintained and kept up to date by an expert or group of experts ... updates are refereed by the members of a distinguished Editorial Board before they are made public."
- Surfaces -