MyLibrary - Literature
Reading and writing
- Agora (Edmonton) - "...a public forum of debate and dialogue that addresses issues of critical scholarship regarding the literary arts, the public sphere, the nature of communication, and the humanities, as they relate to the academic and general community."
- Alex Catalogue of Electronic Texts - A collection of about 600 texts from American and English literature as well as Western philosophy
- Cambridge History of English and American Literature - "...contains over 303 chapters and 11,000 pages, with essay topics ranging from poetry, fiction, drama and essays to history, theology and political writing."
- CLCWeb: Comparative Literature and Culture - "...publishes scholarship in the widest definition of comparative literature and culture in combining comparative literature with cultural studies as 'comparative cultural studies.'"
- Cliffs Notes - Summaries and guides to "great" literature
- Consciousness, Literature and the Arts - "...provides a forum for new work relating the arts and literature to the exploration of consciousness currently flourishing in many disciplines such as philosophy, cognitive science, psychology, neuroscience, computer science, and physics."
- Early Modern Literary Studies: a journal of sixteenth- and seventeenth-century English literature - "...examine[s] English literature, literary culture, and language during the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries"
- Erfurt Electronic Studies in English -
- Online Books Page - "...a website that facilitates access to books that are freely readable over the Internet."
- Romanticism On the Net - "...devoted to British Romantic studies."