MyLibrary - Catalogs
Usually lists of items own by a specific institution, usually library "catalogs"
- British Library Integrated Catalogue - "...list[s] over twelve million items in the British Library's outstanding collections."
- Harvard University library catalog - "...a database containing over 9 million records for more than 14 million books, journals, manuscripts, government documents, maps, microforms, music scores, sound recordings, visual materials, and data files."
- Library of Congress catalog - The lists of items owned by the Library of Congress
- Melvyl, the University of California library catalog - "The Melvyl catalog contains records for materials (books, journals, movies, maps, music scores and recordings, computer files, dissertations, government documents, etc.) held by the libraries of the ten UC campuses, [plus others]... The database contains over 25,000,000 records..."
- Open WorldCat - An index to collections of the majority of libraries across the world