MyLibrary - Journals
Like magazines, contain articles but usually of a scholarly nature
- Agora (Edmonton) - "...a public forum of debate and dialogue that addresses issues of critical scholarship regarding the literary arts, the public sphere, the nature of communication, and the humanities, as they relate to the academic and general community."
- Animus: a philosophical journal for our time - "...aims at an understanding of the works of Western civilization and contemporary views of these works. It seeks to promote a standpoint which is critical of dogmatic positions both within contemporary views and within the Western tradition itself."
- CLCWeb: Comparative Literature and Culture - "...publishes scholarship in the widest definition of comparative literature and culture in combining comparative literature with cultural studies as 'comparative cultural studies.'"
- Consciousness, Literature and the Arts - "...provides a forum for new work relating the arts and literature to the exploration of consciousness currently flourishing in many disciplines such as philosophy, cognitive science, psychology, neuroscience, computer science, and physics."
- Directory of Open Access Journals - "...covers free, full text, quality controlled scientific and scholarly journals. We aim to cover all subjects and languages."
- Early Modern Literary Studies: a journal of sixteenth- and seventeenth-century English literature - "...examine[s] English literature, literary culture, and language during the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries"
- Erfurt Electronic Studies in English -
- Essays in Philosophy - "...exists to publish philosophical papers of quality, papers which the editors believe will make a contribution to the literature on a certain topic. The Journal holds to no specific school of thought, mode of philosophizing, or style of writing. Each issue of the Journal will be devoted to a specific topic."
- Etica e Politica/Ethics and Politics -
- Florida Philosophical Review -
- Journal of Evolution and Technology -
- Journal of Philosophy, Science and Law - "...edicated to examining issues in the intersection of applied philosophy, science, and the law."
- Minerva: an Internet Journal of Philosophy - "...published annually and is available on an open-access basis on the Internet. The journal publishes articles relating to philosophy construed in a broad but scholarly sense, without preference for any particular school or intellectual tradition."
- Philosophers' Imprint - "...refereed series of original papers in philosophy,... it is not restricted to any particular field or school of philosophy."
- Romanticism On the Net - "...devoted to British Romantic studies."
- Surfaces -