Your search (subject=systems administration) returned 2 hit(s):
- Systems administration requires people skills
- Description: In the future, people responsible for the maintenance of a library's computer hardware and software will have learned to incorporate the principles and practices of librarianship with the principles and practices of systems administration.
- Date: 1999-01-07
- Source: This is pre-edited version of Morgan, Eric Lease. "Systems Administration Requires People Skills," Computers in Libraries 19(13):36-37, March 1999.
- Subject(s): systems administration; librarianship;
- URL: http://infomotions.com/musings/systems-administration/index.shtml
- On being a systems librarian
- Description: This short essay defines systems librarianship.
- Date: 1996-04-30
- Source: This presentation was given to a number of library school students at the School of Library and Information Science, University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill.
- Subject(s): systems librarianship;
- URL: http://infomotions.com/musings/systems-librarianship/index.shtml