Your search (subject=electronic journals) returned 1 hit(s):
- Description and evaluation of the Mr. Serials Process
- Description: This article describes the Mr. Serials Process. The Mr. Serials Process is a systematic method being applied at the North Carolina State University (NCSU) Libraries for collecting, organizing, archiving, indexing, and disseminating electronic serials. Using readily-available technologies found on the Internet (FTP, WAIS, gopher, HTTP, perl, procmail, email), the Mr. Serials Process has proven an effective means for the management of electronic serials that are consistently formatted and delivered via email.
- Date: 1995-12-15
- Source: This article also appears in Serials Review 21 no. 4 (Winter 1995): 1-12.
- Subject(s): electronic journals; articles;
- URL: http://infomotions.com/musings/serials/index.shtml