Your search (subject= institutional repositories) returned 1 hit(s):
- Open Repositories, 2007: A Travelogue
- Description: This text documents my experiences at the Open Repositories 2007 conference, January 22-26, San Antonio (Texas). In a sentence I learned two things: 1) institutional repository software such as Fedora, DSpace, and EPrints are increasingly being used for more than open access publishing efforts, and 2) the Web Services API of Fedora makes it relatively easy for developers using any programming language to interface with the underlying core.
- Date: 2007-02-11
- Source: This file was never formally published.
- Subject(s): Gruene, Texas; institutional repositories; digital libraries; travel log;
- URL: http://infomotions.com/musings/open-repositories-2007/index.shtml