Your search (subject= University Libraries of Notre Dame) returned 1 hit(s):
- Dr. Strangelove, or How we learned to live with Google
- Description: On October 26, 2007 the University Libraries of Notre Dame sponsored a "mini-symposium" entitled Dr. Strangelove, or How We Learned to Live with Google. The purpose of the symposium was to discuss issues of librarianship considering an environment of globally networked computers and radically changing user expectations. It was an education process designed to enable the library faculty and staff to ask questions, reflect on the experience of others, and ultimately be better educated when technological systems present themselves as solutions to some of the profession's challenges. This text reports on the content of the symposium and offers a number of personal observations.
- Date: 2007-11-15
- Source: This travel log was originally "published" at http://www.library.nd.edu/daiad/morgan/travel/strangelove/.
- Subject(s): travel log; next generation library catalogs; University Libraries of Notre Dame;
- URL: http://infomotions.com/musings/strangelove/index.shtml