Your search (subject= MicroPhone) returned 2 hit(s):
- Alcuin, an NCSU Libraries guide
- Description: This HyperCard/MicroPhone combination was the beginings of an expert system design to help users of the NCSU Libraries facilitate their learning, teaching, and scholarlship.
- Date: 1994-01-10
- Source: This program was never really published.
- Subject(s): MicroPhone; HyperCard; computer programs and scripts; expert systems;
- URL: http://infomotions.com/musings/alcuin/index.shtml
- MicroPhone scripts for searching MEDLARS
- Description: Scripts written with Microphone (a communications program for Macintosh and DOS-based computers) can greatly simplify searching the MEDLARS family of databases. (MEDLARS is an acronym for medical literature analysis and retrieval system. It includes the files MEDLINE, its backfiles, HEALTH, et cetera.) This article describes some of the scripts the author has written and explains how they can be used to improve your searching techniques.
- Date: 1992-03-21
- Source: Originally published as Easy Searching: MicroPhone Scripts for Searching the MEDLARS Family of Databases, Online 16(2):65-69, March 1992.
- Subject(s): articles; computer programs and scripts; MicroPhone; MEDLARS;
- URL: http://infomotions.com/musings/medlars-scripts/index.shtml